FR Debris Netting
Debris Netting, designed to protect the public and traffic below from falling debris. Allows air to pass through the netting, thus reducing the wind loading on scaffold structures compared to scaffold sheeting.
Knitted High-Density Polyethylene Monofilament Construction with a fire retardant additive incorporating eyelet buttonholes.
All kinds of safety net can be FR(flame retardant)treated.
·Flame Retardant (FR)
·Available Colors: Green, Black, Blue, Tan, and White
·Roll widths: 4′, 8′, 8’6″, 10′, 12′, 20′, custom sewing
·Will not unravel when cut
·Remains flexible in all-weather climates
• Vertical debris protection
• Protects dust, debris & tools from falling
• Protects workers, pedestrians, adjacent properties
• Creates a temporary guardrail
• Creates a visual barrier for safety
Factory & Packing: